[libvirt] Libvirt Support Virtio-serail

Pankaj Rawat pankaj.rawat at nechclst.in
Fri May 18 10:57:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

Can Anyone please tell me if there is any option in virt-install by which we can specify this many consoles

I mean I don’t want to edit xml file and then define it as it is a post installation process.
I want to enable the multiple console port when I install the guest using virt-install

Regards
Pankaj Rawat

Regards
Pankaj Rawat