Re: [libvirt] Compiling Warning

On 05/25/2012 11:52 AM, Eric Blake wrote:
On 05/24/2012 09:37 PM, Alex Jia wrote:
Hello Eric,
I met some compiling warning, I'm not sure whether my environment is
dirty, please help confirm them:

*** Warning: Linking the executable qemuxml2argvtest against the
loadable module
*** libvirt_driver_qemu.so is not portable!
You've previously reported this warning, and we've previously reported
that it is harmless.  It just appears more frequently now that we use
libvirt in more places.

Eric, got it and thanks.

Alex