Re: [libvirt] jna problem

Hi.

At Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:21:42 +0100 (CET),
Matthieu Simonin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Since this morning i got this exception throwed by the libvirt-java :
>
> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.sun.jna.Native.pointerSize()I
>     at com.sun.jna.Native.pointerSize(Native Method)
>
> What could be the problem ? Is it related to an update of my distribution ?

No idea. What distribution are you using? Was there an update? What
changed / did you change in your environment?

Which version of JNA are you using?

If I were to guess, I'd say you're using incompatible JNA and
jnidispatch versions (does it help to set jna.nosys=true ?).

More info please.
--
AV-Test GmbH, Henricistra├če 20, 04155 Leipzig, Germany
Phone: +49 341 265 310 19

Eingetragen am / Registered at: Amtsgericht Stendal (HRB 114076)
Geschaeftsfuehrer (CEO): Andreas Marx, Guido Habicht, Maik Morgenstern