Re: [libvirt] Expose virDomainGetAutostart through virsh?

On 2012年11月07日 18:04, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
Hi list,

I'd like to check if a domain has autostart enabled. I do this now by
looking if there's a symlink in /etc/libvirt/qemu/autostart, but it
feels a bit hackish.

Is this something that could be added to virsh?
Something like virsh get-autostart domain would be great.

It's already exposed in virsh, see "virsh dominfo", there
is a field for it.

Regards,
Osier