[libvirt] Release planning suggestions for next releases

 I just checked and we have "only" 63 commits since 1.0.0 was released,
so even if we were to increase the rate dramatically next week, it
doesn't look like there is a high pressure for a release at the end
of the month. Taking into account the extra factors that end of
December is usually low traffic, and that I'm trying to take real
vacations first week of December (nearly no internet access), I think
we could slightly change the two next release schedules to accomodate
those:
    - push 1.0.1 mid-December
    - push 1.0.2 at the end of January

 Did I miss a reason to not delay the push of 1.0.1 and keep it at the
end of the month ? Or other problems with this plan ?