[libvirt] Next release planning

  Reminder, we are shooting for 1.0.1 release by mid December.
I will be away next week and probably out of reach, and it looks
unlikely i will have the bandwidth to start the freeze before Monday
10 possibly Tuesday 11. So there is a bit more than a week to push
API and features for 1.0.1. Then 1.0.2 will occur at the end of January.