[libvirt] migration.html page issues

Compare the table of contents on http://libvirt.org/migration.html to
most other pages on libvirt.org.  For some reason, the build process of
converting migration.html.in into live html is rendering all links to
internal anchors as '#' instead of full '#name' links.  I'm throwing
this out there in case someone else knows more quickly how to fix the
problem (I'm not very fluent with all the xsltproc conversion stuff in
the docs directory).