Re: [libvirt] with latest libvirt(from git) on F18, time to take internal snapshot increases as snapshot count rises

On 10/05/2012 07:09 AM, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the below three internal snapshots were taken when the guest is running 'live'. Any hints
> on why the time to take snapshots keep increasing ?

That's a question for qemu folks, as it is a problem in qemu's 'savevm'
command and nothing that libvirt can do about it.  Which is part of the
reason that I'd really like to move away from 'savevm' over to external
snapshots, as those are more deterministic in time.