Re: [libvirt] Core dump caused by misusing openssl in multithread scenario!

2012/10/2 Benjamin Wang (gendwang) <gendwang cisco com>:
> Hi Daniel,
>    Is this problem fixed in the latest version? What about the question 2 which related to openssl callbacks in multi-thread?

As Daniel said, we cannot assume that libcurl was build with OpenSSL
backend. We would need some way to detect this first.

Also, wasn't there a license problem with OpenSSL and the (L)GPL? Can
libvirt legally be used with a libcurl that is linked with OpenSSL?

--
Matthias Bolte
http://photron.blogspot.com