Re: [libvirt] [RFC] New API to retrieve node CPU map

On 10/10/2012 11:23 PM, Eric Blake wrote:

Are you interested in writing patches to implement this new API, if
others agree with my alternate single-API signature?

actually, I started to write up my proposal with the signature you suggested :-). A second thought was that having a function to retrieve the number only might be convenient here and there.
And yes, I want to implement the outcome of this discussion.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
   Viktor Mihajlovski

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen