Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-glib v2] gconfig: Add API to set domain/pm tree

Thanks for figuring out why it was not working for you initially!
Especially as this was hiding 2 bugs (one in libvirt documentation and one
in this patch).

Looks good, as for the very long function prototype lines, I sometimes
split them right after the return value:
void
very_long_foo(Foo *foo);
this helps a little bit.

ACK patch either way.