[libvirt] Some questions about virConnectAuthCallbackPtr

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Oct 13 15:02:56 UTC 2012

Another comment about virConnectOpenAuth:

Is it possible to test uses of this API from scripts?  It'd be nice if
the test driver allowed you to test authentication, but I notice in
the source that all uses of virConnectAuthPtr are marked
ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED, so I guess that's not a possible route.

Rich.