[libvirt] patch option needs clarification

I am pretty much complete creating a patch which changes how dnsmasq is started by moving the command line parameters into a conf file. This new file is placed into the same directory and the lease file.

The test for the command line arguments now checks the contents of the conf-file and there is no longer any tests for the command line parameters which are now two.

The first command line parameter is (naturally) --conf-file=<filename>.

The second parameter adds new functionality and is --conf-dir=<directory>. This directory is placed into the same directory as the conf-file and the lease file. The name of this directory is "<net-name>.d". This was added to make testing/debugging of new dnsmasq options easier since it no longer requires rebuilding the binaries. This is also useful for adding log-dhcp and/or log-queries for a specific network.

Now the option question. I can submit the patch assuming the my previously submitted patch to add --interface to the command line has been applied or I can assume that it has not been applied. In either case, the new code adds a interface=<dev-name> to the conf-file.

All development and testing was done with 0.10.2 libvirt src.rpm on Fedora 17.

The patch will be submitted based on git.

Gene