[libvirt] how to delete storage-pool entirely

libvirt at 163.com libvirt at 163.com
Thu Oct 25 15:22:44 UTC 2012

hi,
1.for netfs, it check not only  UUID  but alse  host-ip and dir   to find a suplicated pool.
it needs a discuss. in my case  i need add several pool  which share a nfs-export.
2.if it is possible to supply a API  like   storagePoolLookupByHostAndDirString  for netfs?
so easy to locate a pool with special host and dir?

thanks.