Re: [libvirt] how to delete storage-pool entirely

On 10/25/2012 09:22 AM, libvirt 163 com wrote:

[please don't top-post on technical lists]

> hi,
> 1.for netfs, it check not only  UUID  but alse  host-ip and dir   to find a suplicated pool.
> it needs a discuss. in my case  i need add several pool  which share a nfs-export.

Why do you need multiple pools visiting the same export?  I haven't
played with netfs pools much; perhaps demonstrating some actual pool XML
that you are trying to represent will help us understand what you are
trying to do.

> 2.if it is possible to supply a API  like   storagePoolLookupByHostAndDirString  for netfs?
> so easy to locate a pool with special host and dir?

If virStoragePoolLookupByName doesn't do what you want, then yes it
might be worth adding a new API that does the particular lookup that you
want.