[libvirt] [libvirt-java] Upload 0.4.8 to central Maven repository

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 15:31:07 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 05:08:21PM +0200, Wido den Hollander wrote:
> On 09/06/2012 05:04 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 04:47:45PM +0200, Wido den Hollander wrote:
> >>A tcpdump shows me it is looking for:
> >>* libvirt-0.4.8.pom.md5
> >>* libvirt-0.4.8.pom.sha1
> >>* libvirt-0.4.8.jar.md5
> >>* libvirt-0.4.8.pom.sha1
> >>
> >>These files are not available. (404)
> >>
> >>Could it be that the central Maven repository requires the checksum to work?
> >
> >   I'm surprized because in 0.4.7 there is no such checksums,
> >
> >     http://libvirt.org/maven2/org/libvirt/libvirt/0.4.7/
> >

> Searching on the web I found that since Maven 2.1 the checksum
> checking is more strict, but I'm not 100% sure about that.
>
> >I added them to 0.4.8, could you retry ?
> >

> Yes, it works!
>
> Downloading:
> http://libvirt.org/maven2/org/libvirt/libvirt/0.4.8/libvirt-0.4.8.pom
> 1K downloaded  (libvirt-0.4.8.pom)
> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-server:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
> checking for updates from libvirt-org
> Downloading:
> http://libvirt.org/maven2/org/libvirt/libvirt/0.4.8/libvirt-0.4.8.jar
> 69K downloaded  (libvirt-0.4.8.jar)

  Ah, cool, now i hope the main raven repository is gonna refetch the
data. I think they do that daily, I just hope they will refetch if
in case of error if the timestamp didn't change.
  In any case i will have to do a libvirt-java release soon, then
we can push the next version to the main repo,

  thanks again !