Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-java] Upload 0.4.8 to central Maven repository

On 09/10/2012 03:23 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 03:00:57PM +0200, Wido den Hollander wrote:
On 09/10/2012 02:29 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
any idea how to tell the main maven site to refetch ? Even though we
added the checksums, http://search.maven.org still don't show 0.4.8

No, not a clue. It could be that it reads maven-metadata-local.xml
and sees that lastUpdated hasn't changed, so no need for any futher
searching?

I have a couple of things for 0.4.9 I want to fix, so when that
comes out, lastUpdated changes and hopefully maven will see that?

  yeah ... So what kind of changes do you have in mind ? To be honnest
I would like to make a release soon :-)

A couple of changes for creating and handling snapshots for CloudStack, like re-defining snapshots which can't be done right now.

Come to think of it, a 0.4.9 release under MIT would however be preferable for CloudStack 4.0.

My changes can go into 0.4.10 if and when they get accepted.

Wido