[libvirt] A bug or a "feature"

I recently updated libvirt* on my test system and found out something interesting. Although libvirtd is restarted , the dnsmasq instantiations it has are not restarted.

In fact, if you remove virtualization from the system, the dnsmasq instantiations are still running.

In fact, you have to manually kill them or reboot the system to remove them.

If you are updated libvirt*, then you can do a
    "virsh net-destroy <whatever>"
AND THEN A
    "virsh net-start <whatever>"

OK, is this a bug (which I will report) or simply a "feature" that I do not like?

Gene