On 09/10/2012 11:35 PM, fugui_li wrote:
You need to provide more context.
1) which test failed? Look backwards in the scrollback for the word "FAIL" and provide the info from around that line, plus the name of the test that caused the failure.
2) It looks like you're using the libvirt-0.9.10 sources. Have you tried the latest source from upstream git? Even if it still fails in the latest from git, any fix that might be made would be made to those sources, not to 0.9.10 sources.
3) Did you make any modifications to the source?
4) What platform are you running on?
5) You didn't run make check as root, did you? (many of the tests will fail when run as root).