[libvirt] Fw: Enabling Freescale PowerPC Architecture support for Libvirt

Hi ,

We want to enable Freescale PowerPC Architecture support for Libvirt. So that Libvirt can be run on Freescale Platforms.
Please let us know how do we proceed on this.

Do we need to implement our architecture driver for this and send it to you so that further releases of Libvirt will have Freescale Architecture support or do we need to follow any other approach.

Please let us know.

Regards,
Veera.