[libvirt] Reminder about proposed schedule for next release

  As proposed end of August, I plan to enter the freeze for 0.10.2
beginning of next week, possibly Tuesday 18th, so if you want to push
an update for that release, please make sure your patches are posted
and reviewed quickly !
  Then after a week of freeze, I would probably push 0.10.2 on the
24 or 25,