Re: [libvirt] Release of libvirt-0.10.2

Unfortunately the new package in Fedora dropped
0001-Use-qemu-system-i386-as-binary-instead-of-qemu.patch which is a
Fedora-specific patch to fix libvirt on i386 (RHBZ#853393).

I will re-add this patch to Fedora now, but it'd be nice if we can not
drop it in future, until Dan's patches get in which fix this bug
properly.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/