Re: [libvirt] [Libvirt-announce] Release of libvirt-1.0.4

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 6:18 AM, Justin Clift <jclift redhat com> wrote:
Libvirt 1.0.4 is now in Homebrew too.

  $ brew install libvirt

(how's that for quick turnaround? :>)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Works on 10.8 as well.

[ruben odin ~]$ brew install libvirt
==> Installing libvirt dependency: cmake

Huh, I know it's April 1st, but did we just switch away from autotools? ;-)

Unrelated, but Justin, I noticed that your homebrew formula builds libvirt --without-qemu,
qemu is in homebrew too, and works reasonably well on OSX. I'd love to try it with libvirt.

Kind regards,

Ruben