[libvirt] [libvirt-designer 0/9] Handle more devices in GVirDesignerDomain

This series builds on the previous one (the one adding
gvir_designer_domain_get_supported_devices()). It adds methods
to add more devices disks/network interfaces to GVirDesignDomain.
Some parts like 'Automatically add SPICE channel with SPICE graphics'
may not be what we want, but I've tried to make the external API as
easy as possible.

Christophe