[libvirt] [RFC] Usage about 'virsh vol-wipe vol_name'

Hi all,

I am not very clear about the usage of ‘virsh vol-wipe vol_name’. I think
if 'virsh vol-wipe vol_name' can just wipe all the datas in this volume and
it is similar as we format a volume which the datas would be wiped, right?
After this wipe, we can use this volume like a new one.

However, if users just want to wipe portions data of this volume, which
command(interface) of libvirt could finish?

--
Thanks
Harry Wei