Re: [libvirt] Google Summer of Code 2013 ideas wiki open

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Stefan Hajnoczi <stefanha gmail com> wrote:
[...]
> I asked because it seems like a very mechanical and relatively short
> thing to work on.
>
> If you still think the scope is good, then please add the project idea
> to the GSoC wiki using this template:
> http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013#Project_idea_template

Osier, would you please add my ideas to GSOC wiki? If you are busy, i am happy
to help you finish these jobs. I think the final project ideas should
be like following.

Project name: Add rename APIs for all objects

network, interface, nwfilter, secret, storage pool, storage volume and
online rename support for hypervisors, etc.

Sill level: Intermediate
Language: C
Mentor: Osier Yang <jyang redhat com> ("Osier" on IRC)

--
Thanks
Harry Wei