[libvirt] patch request

Thierry Parmentelat thierry.parmentelat at inria.fr
Wed Apr 17 06:14:15 UTC 2013

Hi again

Just making sure that I captured that one right

Are you saying that the core of the problem (the python bindings) has been fixed after 1.0.4 was released ?

Because I have built 1.0.4 as-is and this still exhibits the issue (global name 'virGetLastError' is not defined), so as far as I am concerned this workaround is still current for 1.0.4

-- Thierry