[libvirt] (no subject)

David Scott scott.dj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:16:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've made an improved set of ocaml bindings for the libvirt event
mechanism which I'm now reasonably happy with. Improvements since
my first submission:

1. it's possible to deregister callbacks with 'deregister_any'
2. the callback to ocaml now re-acquires the heap lock *before*
   creating and registering OCaml values with the GC: the previous
   patches got this wrong and bad things happened
3. it's possible to add and remove timer callbacks: this is used
   in the example to run Gc.compact() often, to check for problems
4. I removed the symbol detection for bindings present in libvirt
   0.9.1

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Dave