[libvirt] What about next release ?

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 12:53:00 UTC 2013

  We are getting quite close to the end of the month, if we want
to stick to the 'end of month release' I guess we need to enter the
freeze for 1.0.5 at the end of the week say Friday, and then push
the release, assuming there is no big problem on Thursday next week
(May 2, I could probably do it on May 1 but most civilized people
will enjoy the May 1 day off so that should not change that much ;-)

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/