[libvirt] [ocaml] event registration APis v3

David Scott scott.dj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 10:39:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

Here are my latest patches which add OCaml bindings for the libvirt event
API. I'm pretty happy with them now: my test programs have been running
for long periods of time without incident.

Changes from the previous submission (sent 2013-04-17)
 * added a patch which removes the backwards compatability logic from
   the bindings. The aim is to make the bindings simpler to read and
   develop.

Changes from the initial submission (sent 2013-03-27)
 * add support for 'deregister_any'
 * fix the ordering of '{enter,leave}_blocking_section' and GC registration
 * add timer callbacks

Cheers,
Dave