Re: [libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.5

On 04/26/2013 04:44 PM, Ján Tomko wrote:
On 04/26/2013 04:35 PM, Ján Tomko wrote:

Are you able to start it after you delete the PCI address from the USB
controller in the XML? (in this case, qemuAssignDevicePCISlots will just
assign it without checking if there's a PCI bus available)

Disregard that, it would get added there anyway.

I'll do my best to post a patch today

Jan.

Please check out the patch I just sent. It works for me and
should be good enough until we find a better way to disable
the implicit USB->PCI device creation.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
   Viktor Mihajlovski

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Köderitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen