Re: [libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.5

Il 26/04/2013 10:09, Daniel Veillard ha scritto:
>   So as discussed earlier this week, I have tagged the release candidate 1
> of libvirt-1.0.5 in git and pushed the tarball and associated rpms to
> the FTP at:
>    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
> We may still push some of the patches needed by Laine to finish the
> serie started yesterday, but at this point we should focuse our commits
> on bug fixes and documentation. I will make an rc2 at the beginning of
> next week and hopefully can push the final version on May 2nd.
>
>  This passed my own small usage tests, but please give it a try.
> As usual some feedback on portability issues are really welcome too :-)

The series at http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.libvirt/76786
is ACKed but not pushed.  It can be considered a bugfix:

- it fixes network stat support for <interface type='bridge'>

- it avoids a case where QEMU executes a setuid helper, which it should
never do.

Paolo