[libvirt] Location of 64 bit libvirt dlls (Windows)?

I have written a Java client (64 bit JVM) that uses libvirt APIs on a remote KVM for KVM management. Since the JVM is 64 bit, the client needs 64 bit libvirt dlls and I could not find them (I found 32 bit libvirt dlls on http://libvirt.org/windows.html).

Could someone point to where I could find 64 bit libvirt dlls?

Thank you,
George