Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-users] Please remove pm-utils dep from libvirt-clients

On 5 August 2013 12:15, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com> wrote:
> What is the replacement ?  We need to be able to query whether
> each of suspend, hibernate, or suspend-hybrid are supported on
> a host, and then report that upto the mgmt app using libvirt.

I think everything ported to the dbus methods like
org.freedesktop.login1.Manager.CanSuspend(),
org.freedesktop.login1.Manager.CanHibernate() etc. if you need to use
shell you can use gdbus -- yell if you need a more concrete example.
Thanks.

Richard