[libvirt] Please help confirm this upsream issue

Zhenfeng Wang zhwang at redhat.com
Wed Aug 7 06:34:56 UTC 2013

Hi
I just try to verify the bug 828546 with the latest libvirt version on rhel7,
and found an issue that the on_crash element on guest's xml didn't support
the "rename-restart" events on the upsteam. I discussed this issue with eric before,
he said that this feature was implemented by fujitsu first, he didn't backported this
and he just backported what upstream does, also he was not sure if Fujitsu implemented
the "rename-restart" events either, so can you help me confirm that should we support
the "rename-restart" events on the upstream? thanks