Re: [libvirt] With different libvirt version, lxc-enter-namespace return Different Execution results.

On 08/08/2013 03:16 AM, hzguanqiang corp netease com wrote:
> That's your problem. The kernel you are running on is too old to support
> attaching to the mount namespace. You need to see 'mnt' in the files
> there, and also 'pid' and 'user' too for completeness.
>
> Daniel
> --
> |: http://berrange.com -o- http://www.flickr.com/photos/dberrange/ :|
> Ok, Daniel, I got it. Thanks very much.

Note that your mailer is non-compliant - most mailers will strip the
signature footer after the '-- ' line.  As a result of you writing your
message after the '-- ' line, your entire reply appeared as the footer
of the message (which in my mail view shows up in a different font) - I
nearly missed your reply; I also had a very difficult time replying to
your message to tell you about your problem, as my mailer tried to strip
your reply as part of the footer.