[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.1.2

  I am a day late but I finally tagged the release candidate 1
of 1.1.2 in git and push the tarball and rpms to the usual place:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 so the plan is to have an rc2 candidate on friday and if everything
looks good push the final release 1.1.2 on Monday.

  Please give it a try especially for potential portability issues,

   thanks in advance !