[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.1.2

Doug Goldstein cardoe at gentoo.org
Wed Aug 28 17:31:21 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com>wrote:

>   I am a day late but I finally tagged the release candidate 1
> of 1.1.2 in git and push the tarball and rpms to the usual place:
>
>   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
>  so the plan is to have an rc2 candidate on friday and if everything
> looks good push the final release 1.1.2 on Monday.
>
>   Please give it a try especially for potential portability issues,
>
>    thanks in advance !
>
> Daniel
>
> --
> Daniel Veillard      | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
> veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/
> http://veillard.com/ | virtualization library  http://libvirt.org/

master presently fails on Mac OS X with the following:

Making all in src
  GEN      locking/lock_daemon_dispatch_stubs.h
  GEN      lxc/lxc_monitor_protocol.c
    unsigned hyper initpid;
lxc/lxc_monitor_protocol.x, line 18: expected ';'
cannot shutdown /usr/bin/rpcgen:  at ./rpc/genprotocol.pl line 136.
make[2]: *** [lxc/lxc_monitor_protocol.c] Error 1

I haven't been able to look into the issue but I'm guessing its going to
need a bit more code manipulation with Perl.
--
Doug Goldstein