[libvirt] test failure on rawhide

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Sat Aug 31 03:26:29 UTC 2013

Just noticed this on latest rawhide (Fedora 21):

Looks like the bug might not be libvirt's fault (as the assertion
failure is not in our source file), but I'm out of time to investigate
further today.

$ VIR_TEST_DEBUG=1 ./virdrivermoduletest
TEST: virdrivermoduletest
 1) Test driver "network"                                             ... OK
 2) Test driver "storage"                                             ... OK
 3) Test driver "nodedev"                                             ... OK
 4) Test driver "secret"                                              ... OK
 5) Test driver "nwfilter"                                            ... OK
 6) Test driver "interface"
... lt-virdrivermoduletest: route/tc.c:973: rtnl_tc_register: Assertion
`0' failed.
Aborted