[libvirt] Availability of release candidate 2 of libvirt 1.1.2

Oops I pushed on friday but forgot to finish sending the message !

  Thanks everybody for the feedback, I have now pushed rc2 to
the usual place as tarball and rpms:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

and of course tagged it in git.
Hopefully it will include the security fixes discussed earlier

Works fine for my simple testing,