Re: [libvirt] [Patch]Sheepdog storage driver ignore refreshVol func's return value

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 11:19 PM, Eric Blake <eblake redhat com> wrote:
[...]
> Thanks for attempting a patch.  However, the commit message is
> unconventionally formatted; did you use 'git send-email' to send your
> patch, as suggested in HACKING?  We would have to amend the message to
> get rid of the 'Hi all,' line, as well as the unusual 'Subject:' line
> after a sign-off.

Sorry, i did not use 'git send-email' but web client. Yup, i would get
rid of some
useless stuffs.

[...]
> Would you mind resubmitting to touch up those issues?

Of course, i'd like to resubmit another patch touching up those issues.
Eric, thanks for your suggestions ;-)

--
Thanks
Harry Wei