[libvirt] Adding new standalone API

Bilal Ahmad bilalahmadlog at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:27:05 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am learning to hack libvirt and so far for basic things, I am able to get
things done. For the advanced things like adding a completely new API, I
will need some help from you people. For starters, I have decided to add a
custom network API with only "name" and "UUID" and get my custom network
API to work. I would really appreciate if you could guide me. I have gone
through the “*Implementing a new API in Libvirt*” but its an example which
introduces new APIs to an existing API type. To learn better, I plan to
implement my own standalone sample API and get it to work.

I would really appreciate help from this open-source community.

Thanks,

Bilal