Re: [libvirt] Google Summer of Code 2013 ideas wiki open

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Stefan Hajnoczi <stefanha gmail com> wrote:
> I believe Google will announce GSoC again this year (there is
> no guarantee though) and I have created the wiki page so we can begin
> organizing project ideas that students can choose from.

Google Summer of Code 2013 has just been announced!

http://google-opensource.blogspot.de/2013/02/flip-bits-not-burgers-google-summer-of.html

Some project ideas have already been discussed on IRC or private
emails.  Please go ahead and put them on the project ideas wiki page:

http://wiki.qemu.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013

Stefan