[libvirt] Host information from libvirt KVM/Xen

Hi,

   I’m able to get the CPU utilization metrics from libvirt for the guests (VM’s) remotely . Is it possible to get the Host Cpu stat’s through libvirt ?

   I didn’t find any information regarding the host cpu cycles and memory utilization to collect them remotely. Libvirt is installed on all the hosts.

Regards,

Navin