[libvirt] Out of Memory Error

varun bhatnagar varun292006 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 14:36:16 UTC 2013

Hi,
The mentioned changes worked for adding a shared folder but while adding
usb it gave an error saying:

*error: Failed to attach device from /root/test/addingusb.xml
error: An error occurred, but the cause is unknown*

The xml file is given below:

<hostdev mode='subsystem' type='usb'>
      <source>
        <vendor id='0x4321'/>
        <product id='0xfeeb'/>
      </source>
</hostdev>

Can you tell me what shall I do remove this error?