[libvirt] [hyperv]: Connection failure

Ata Bohra ata.husain at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:56:46 UTC 2013

I struggled with below issue for a while and playing with multiple tools avaialble on web to check if wsman was working, I found that issue was with libopenwsman version available for ubuntu. I switched the testbed to SL 6.1, installed libvirt on it and providing necessary openwsman libraries. I can perform basic set of operations.  -AFrom: ata.husain at hotmail.com