[libvirt] Plan for the next release

  February is short, but we are already at more then 180 commits
since 1.0.2 release, and well we ought to fix the python bindings
problems of 1.0.2 in an official release, so I think this makes
sense to push a new release at the end of the month.
  I suggest to enter freeze in a week, targetting a 1.0.3 release
on the 28th or March 1st,