[libvirt] libvirt compilation error, libvirt.so: undefined reference to `xmlParseFile'

Hi,

I'm currently trying to compile libvirt 1.0.2 on my custom x86_64/uClibc environnement. Configuration goes well (./configure --prefix=/usr --without-pyton), but during make I get the following error message :

  CCLD   libvirtd
/lslbuild/svn/trunk/packages/virtualization/libvirt/libvirt-1.0.2/src/.libs/libvirt.so: undefined reference to `xmlParseFile'

Looks like a -lxml2 flag missing, but configure found the correct flags according to the Makefile which contains :
LIBXML_CFLAGS = -I/usr/include/libxml2
LIBXML_LIBS = -lxml2

Does anyone have an idea on what's going wrong? What other informations should I provide?
Thanks,
--
Eric LECAT