[libvirt] building libvirt 1.0.2 without quite a few features - undefined reference to `curl_global_init'

Thierry Parmentelat thierry.parmentelat at inria.fr
Tue Feb 19 18:42:46 UTC 2013

Thanks ; this does help with the particular issue I had
However I'm still not quite there yet and am receiving

 CCLD   securityselinuxtest
 CCLD   securityselinuxlabeltest
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.6.3/../../../../lib64/crt1.o: In function `_start':
(.text+0x20): undefined reference to `main'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Any idea with this one ?

Thanks again for the help in any case -- Thierry