Re: [libvirt] How to trigger autoheader after configure.ac changes?

On 27/02/13 01:01, TJ wrote:
> I've added a new variable to 'configure.a' (DHCPRELAY) but found that 'autogen.sh' doesn't call
> 'autoheader' to remake 'config.h.in' so it contains the definition of DHCPRELAY for the compiler.

False alarm - I made a typo in the most critical spot in 'configure.ac', based on an earlier version of the patches, which used a different pre-processor variable name.

"./autogen.sh" now works as expected.

Tiredness Kills... build scripts :)